1. When I realized we will not be together, the pain and sorrow flooded my heart and I am drowning still.
2. Life forced us not to be together, but at least promise me that you remember me at times. I will always remember you and you will always be in my heart.
3. I feel like crying every time I think of you… it ruins my day, all my days.
4. I love crying in the rain. because when I do, nobody can hear the pain.
5. It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have in your arms.
6. I thought that you would always be in my life, but you disappeared as if you had never been there. Only the memories linger.
7. I can’t shake the sadness from my days. I try to do things, to keep busy, but my thoughts always go back to you. I count the days until we will be together again.
8. Falling in love with you was like holding a candle. At first it lit up the world around me. Then it started melting and hurting. In the end it went off and everything is now darker than ever and all I am left with is the … Burn!
9. My heart is hollow, my days are empty, my life is devoid of any joy while away from you. Oh, how much I miss you!
10. I actually am looking forward to the nights when I can dream about you… being so far away from you, these dreams are what keep me going. I miss you.
11. I think the worst feeling in the world is to be forgotten by the one you could never forget.
12. This empty feeling inside me is slowly gnawing away at me and lowering a veil of sadness over my eyes. I miss you so much, my dear.
13. I have to be strong now, easier said than done, but I need to live and move on. This life without love is so hard, I am blank, I am lost.
14. Like a flower without water, like a sunrise without sun, like a world without light, without you I wither away, day by day more and more …I miss you very much.
15. I actually am looking forward to the nights when I can dream about you… being so far away from you, these dreams are what keep me going. I miss you.
16. You promised to take care of me but you hurt me; you promised me joy but you gave me tears; you promised me your Love but you gave me Pain.
17. How many times can your heart break until there no more pieces to break?
18. Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth just can’t explain how broken your heart is.
19. My life is without love now and it feels like no life at all.
21. My dear, I am lost without your smile, without your radiant, happy presence. I miss you very much.
22. What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry?
23. Should I smile because we are friends or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?
24. It was so hard for me to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
25. I will wait for you until the day I can forget you or until the day you realize you can’t forget me.
26. The saddest thing is to be a passing moment to someone, when you’ve made them your eternity.
27. True love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars inside you.
28. I keep trying to forget you, but the harder I try, the more I think about you.
29. I feel like crying every time I think of you… it ruins my day, all my days.
30. Trying to forget you is like swimming against the current of the river. The harder I try, the faster I get tired and get swept back to you.
31. You took my heart and broke it. All the pieces shattered and my mending is slow and painful.
32. No matter how many people contact you in a day, if the person you really care hasn’t contacted you, you still feel lonely and sad.
33. Yes, I am still trying to forget you …
34. Life forced us not to be together, but at least promise me that you remember me at times. I will always remember you and you will always be in my heart.
35. As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.
36. The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.
37. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company. – Mandy Hale
38. Sometimes you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out.
39. Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.
40. Sometimes I just want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me.
41. And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone.
42. I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you’re competing with my comfort zones. – Horacio Jones
43. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
44. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.
45. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
46. No, I may not be physically alone. But mentally there is no one insight.
47. Nobody knows about the little melt downs I have when I’m alone. They only know about the smiles and laughs I show them.
48. As for now I’m gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder.
49. You may feel lost and alone. But God knows where you are and has a good plan for your future.
50. You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. You pretend like you’re happy, but you aren’t.
51. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
52. The perfection of Christian character depends wholly upon the grace and strength found alone in God.
53. Between 1910 and 1950 approximately 350 lives of Jesus were published in the English language alone.
54. True thoughts are those alone which do not understand themselves.
55. Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore we are saved by love.
56. Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
57. All men's misfortunes spring from their hatred of being alone.
58. I have nothing to hide in art. The initial force alone can bring anyone to the end he must attain.
59. He travels the fastest who travels alone.
60. On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people; and then I go home alone.
61. Do not think about the past. Accept the Present. Think for the Future, and face tomorrow with a sweet and beautiful smile.
62. Sometimes you got to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you are wrong. It’s not called giving up, its called growing up.
63. Ego is just like a dust in the eye … without clearing the dust you can’t see anything clear … so clear the ego and see the world.
64. Today’s Reality: Big house but small family. More edu, degrees but less common sense. Advanced medicine but poor health. Touched moon but neighbours unknown. High income but less peace of mind. Lots of human beings but less humanity.
65. Find love when you have time and find time when you already found the one to love.
66. Nothing is permanent in this world; not even our troubles.
67. Instead of always wanting more, appreciate what you already have and you might realize, you don’t need anything else.
68. I may not have everything I want in life but I’m blessed enough to have all that I need. For this I’m grateful.
69. The worst feeling is pretending you don’t care about something, when really it’s all you seem to think about.
70. The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives.
71. If you miss someone, that means you are lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.
72. Every single person on the planet has a story. Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you.
73. I'm never afraid to fall in love. I am just afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
74. During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
75. You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
76. I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life.
77. It's sad to be happy alone.
78. Sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you.
79. First time I cut was just to feel the pain, Strange because I didn't feel a thing.
80. Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.
81. Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.
82. Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping 🙁
83. Success always hugs you in private. but failure always slaps you in the public ! that's life.
84. QUIET! I can't hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!
85. The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time.
86. I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can't forget Me.
87. When You Sit Alone. You Sit With Your Past . 🙁
88. Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.
89. Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.
90. Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.
91. The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.
92. My two most HATED words.'I PROMISE'.It doesn't mean $hit to me!
93. If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :'(
94. The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's okay to fall apart sometimes.
95. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
96. When someone helps you and they're struggling too, that's not help, that's love.
97. Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith.
Feed it truth. Feed it with love.
98. Don't say it's difficult when you have not even tried.
99. “Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.” – Stephen King
100. Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.
101. You must tell yourself no matter how hard it is. Or how hard it gets
I'm going to make it.
102. I have no need for people who come to me when they need me, then throw me aside when they’re fine.
103. The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.
104. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage of you.
105. Burn the past. Turn the page. Move on.
106. If someone doesn't have time for you, don't find time for them Relationships are mutual!
107. Be with someone who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.
108. There’s a message in the way a person treats you, just listen.
109. Cry only for cuts and stitches not for bastards and bitches.
110. We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
111. Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
112. No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want.
113. Don't lose yourself trying to love someone.
114. I hate that feeling when you see something and your heart literally sinks, but you have to sit there and pretend you don't care.
115. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
116. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
117. It takes a strong heart to LOVE but it takes an even stronger heart to LOVE after its been BROKEN
118. When someone is nasty or treat you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.
119. Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.
120. To the beautiful soul reading this.I know you're tired, fed up and close to breaking but there is great strength within you, even when you feel week. Keep Fighting.
121. You really don't know some one until you say "No" to them.
122. You are so selfish. Even after breaking my heart you keep coming back just to make sure it can't recover.
123. Stopping yourself from falling in love is like stopping an avalanche from sweeping away a village on its way. It is impossible.
124. You are not a good cook but you try to learn how to make the best lasagne because that is his favourite. You are bad at art craft but you want to give him the best compilation of your moments together. You don't know how to play a guitar but you took a class for the basics so you can jam with him. That's what falling in love does - it pushes you off your boundaries.
125. The greatest torture of falling in love is missing that person your love
126. The art of falling in love turns you into a poet and an artist. You find words that you haven't learned before and you stretch your creativity just to see the person you love happy.
127. No words in any language can match the essence of falling in love.
128. Senses - I have lost them when I met you.
129. Heartbreak is one great way to lose a lot of your unwanted weight. You won't eat for days, pour your energy on making your ex regret for leaving you and thus, spend your time on the gym.
130. Seven days without love makes one weak.
131. As I'm trying to make everyone else happy I'm making myself miserable in the process
132. The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
133. I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.
134. There's still only one person who hasn't given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.
135. Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
136. I'm invisible, until someone needs me.
137. Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.
138. Loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% shure to how you feel
139. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.
140. We used to talk for hours on end & now its like we never knew each other.
141. Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street.
142. I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
143. Sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them.
144. How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?
145. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
146. Forgive me for my mistakes, I'm still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult.
147. Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.
148. I can always pretend I'm okay, but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt.
149. It's great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
150. Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts
151. Sometimes i want to die for a day and just watch and see who really cares.
152. Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
153. It's sad when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were
154. When you have lived long in despair, it's hope that you can't stand anymore.
155. The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.
156. Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.
157. Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
158. I don't depend on people any more because I'm tired of being disappointed.
159. Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn't.
160. Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.